I have been a good girl this year, at least I have tried my best.
This is what I would like to have this Christmas:
– a good night sleep at least twice a week
– energy and patience with my children
– ability to consume less, creativity to reuse, inspiration to be greener and more aware of the environment
– time for creative stuff such as scrapbooking and sewing
– time for learning new, like mixed media art, collages and more of PhotoShop
– an online course, such as:
Collage 101 by Renee Pearson or
Design Your Life by Cathy Zielske
– a book Blogging for Bliss by Tara Frey
– a book Upeaa rojua by Wilken & Wilken
– a book My Creative Year by Hanna Andersson
– a book Pyssel Deluxe by Josefin Ekman
– a subsciption to Country Living UK edition magazine
– cd Gute Reise by Ich+Ich
We have had an ordinary day. Not as busy as yesterday, we have taken it easily. Not even special crafts today, just collecting stuff for a wreth that I am trying to put together.
I just love these little fellows! They are so funny, so cuddly and full of energy from 6am until they go to sleep in the evening around 8pm. This Christmas is going to be so exciting for them!